Massage and coronavirus
In Rela-hierojat, we take the coronavirus seriously
The health of our clients and massage therapists is our number one priority for Rela-hierojat right now.
Our masseurs receive updated information through us to ensure their own and our customers' safety, based on instructions given by THL (National Institute for Health and Welfare), the Finnish government and Terveystalo.
We want to continue operating at the clinics normally and we are working more efficiently on hygiene. No cases of infection have been reported in the staff of Rela-hierojat or among clients.
We have put into practice the following procedures:
- We have introduced the directives of emergency powers act announced by the Finnish Government on March 16.
1. Persons over the age of 70 and those at risk groups are required to avoid contact with other people as best as possible (conditions equivalent to quarantine) for their own safety, excluding members of parliament, government and municipal trustees.
-> For the time being, we do not accept customers over the age of 70 or of the risk group. Check from the guidelines to see if you belong to a risk group before booking your time, please.
2. Clinics will stay active and operate as long as there are no more than 10 people at the same time in the .
-> We coordinate this for the clinics with the treatment room capacity of 5 or more. If there is a need to limit the number of customers, we are in direct contact with those who made the reservation.
- We normally have precise instructions on cleanliness and now our clinics have undergone even more intensive cleaning. New, detailed instructions have been given to each clinic to maintain the hygiene level of the treatment rooms and equipment.
- Therapists wash their hands before and after each client. Our massage services are possible to be carried out with protective gloves on. We also hope our customers wash their hands when they arrive to the clinic. We will refrain from shaking hands at the time.
- We have also instructed the therapists to refrain from working if any symptoms of flu appear.
- Any therapist returning from abroad is quarantined for two weeks before returning to client work. In this situation we cannot serve Finns returning from abroad and persons permanently residing in Finland without a two-week quarantine period after return.
- We recommend that clients in risk groups postpone the booked appointment to a later date.
Our nationwide appointment service will help you in these situations:
- If you feel even mildly sick and recognize normal flu symptoms, such as runny nose, sore throat, heat, please cancel your booking by calling our service number 0600-13811 (€ 0.39 / min + pvm) on Mon-Thu from 9 am to 5 pm and on Fri from 9 am to 2 pm or on our website in the top right corner of the appointment calendar via the My Bookings link.
- We have so far removed the 24-hour cancellation policy for existing bookings.
- If your gift card is about to expire and you have not had time to use it, call the above appointment number, we can postpone the validity date.
- We also continue to make new bookings and welcome our customers healthy and symptomless to the massage.
Book an appointment at our practices here:
Varaa aikasi hierontaan suoraan netistä ylläolevista linkeistä tai soittamalla varaamoon. Varaamo palvelee arkisin ma-pe klo 9-17, p.0600-138 11 (0,39€/min+pvm).
Kaikki tallennetut varaukset ovat sitovia. Mikäli aika perutaan alle 24h tai varattu aika jätetään käyttämättä, on hierojalla oikeus laskuttaa palvelun täysi hinta.
Rela-hierojat taltioi kaikkien asiakkaidensa tiedot hoitolain mukaisesti itse ylläpitämäänsä asiakasrekisteriin. Rekisteri on suojattu salasanalla henkilötietolain mukaisesti. Asiakkaalla on oikeus pyytää nähtäväkseen itseensä liittyviä tietoja milloin vain. Asiakkaalla on mahdollisuus kieltää sähköpostiosoitteensa käyttäminen suoramarkkinointitarkoituksissa, muita yhteystietoja Rela-hierojat ei käytä markkinoinnissaan.